Brasfield & Gorrie, a recognized leader in the construction industry, has an exciting opportunity available for a
Support Administrator in the IT department.
The IT Support Administrator will perform dispatching, customer service, and administrative duties to receive, screen,
record, prioritize, assign, and close customer request for technical service support.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Answer inbound calls from users and service technicians in a professional manner
• Competently dispatch calls and assign service requests to appropriate technicians
• Create service tickets
• Review user information account accuracy
• Perform quality assurance follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction
• Act as customers’ single point of contact for all types of service requests and technical issues
• Process service requests as they arrive through email, phone, chat, or direct customer interaction
• Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Ensure fast turnaround of customer requests
• Work in a team and communicate effectively
• Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
• Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
• Enter all work as service tickets into Support Ticketing System
• Other tasks and duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of two years of customer service and/or IT support/dispatch experience
• Experience working in a call center environment preferred
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized
• Capability to handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines
• Ability to maintain a sense of urgency and follow through to task completion
• Highly motivated, sense of responsibility, self-discipline & willingness to learn
• Knowledge of Windows OS and MS applications
• Documentation, Data Entry, Telephone and Reporting Skills
• Ability to remain organized while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be
construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brasfield & Gorrie is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.