Brasfield & Gorrie has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Planner / Scheduler. Responsibilities include the following:
• Supporting and eventually leading the development of a detailed project schedule along with the project teams input
• Collecting progress, updating and reporting projects status
• Performing impact analysis for potential delays and changes
• Developing and maintaining "as built" construction schedules
• Working closely with the project management team in setting project goals and understanding the status of the project
• Understanding schedules to determine duration and logic issues
• Traveling may be necessary depending on the project needs and location
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is preferred
• 2-5 years experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience using Primavera scheduling software and Microsoft Office products (P6 experience preferred)
• Knowledge of critical path method of scheduling
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with claims prevention and analysis techniques strongly preferred
• Ability to conduct constructability reviews for varying construction method/techniques during design or construction
• PSP certification preferred
Start your career in a big way
No matter your starting point, when you join the Brasfield & Gorrie family, you open the door to a rewarding career at one of the most respected and dynamic companies in the industry. Here you decide your path and what you will make of your career—and your life.
We value everyone
At Brasfield & Gorrie, we see our purpose as building exceptional people, trusting relationships, great projects, and strong communities. Valuing everyone is essential to our purpose, so for us, valuing diversity and inclusion is more than a lofty company commitment; it’s a way of building relationships that helps us live our purpose in our daily work.
You’ll benefit from working at Brasfield & Gorrie
By offering a strong foundation of employee benefits, we ensure that you and your family have the tools and means to prosper. We’re proud to provide a competitive benefits and compensation package. Our employees have access to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), wellness programs, career development classes, and many more benefits. We’re proud to be ranked by both Top Workplaces and Best Places to Work in multiple cities!
About Brasfield & Gorrie
Founded in 1964, Brasfield & Gorrie is one of the nation’s largest privately held construction firms, providing general contracting, design-build, and construction management services for a wide variety of markets. We're skilled in construction best practices, including virtual design and construction, integrated project delivery, and Lean construction, but we are best known for our preconstruction and self-perform expertise and exceptional client service. Brasfield & Gorrie has 12 offices and approximately 3,000 employees. Our 2020 revenues were $3.9 billion. Engineering News-Record ranks Brasfield & Gorrie 22nd among the nation’s “Top 400 Contractors” for 2020.