The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for producing proposals, qualifications, award submittals, presentation materials and participating in various other marketing-related activities. This position supports the business development efforts, enforces corporate brand standards, and continues to grow in workload capacity and quality.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties: (other duties may be assigned)
- Coordinate the entire pursuit process from early strategy through proposal and pursuit interview while upholding the standards set forth in the Brasfield & Gorrie brand manual, and debriefing of efforts and sharing lessons learned with marketing team
- Maintain project, employee information and project photography utilizing Deltek and Open Asset
- Edit non-technical sections of client deliverables such as brochures, proposals, and presentations
- Support Regional Operations and Business Development on internal projects, presentations, award submittals, tradeshows, and special events for assigned division(s)
- Inform Corporate Communications on public relations events and/or milestones involving assigned division(s), provide them with background information, and assist with approval process with project teams and clients, if necessary.
- Work with graphic designers to create graphics that support pursuit strategy or business development initiative, and division or department requests
- Proactively engage with operations and office personnel to increase knowledge of company and build relationships.
- Attend or support the efforts of annual trade shows and recruiting events
- Champion Brasfield & Gorrie company culture