Brasfield & Gorrie, a recognized leader in the construction industry, has an exciting opportunity available for a Safety Manager in Atlanta, GA.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Implement the Construction Safety Management Program initiatives
- Monitor project activities with the review of the construction management team and design procedures, programs, and policies affecting construction safety on projects.
- Develop and implement safety measurements/metrics for tracking and reporting safety performance of the General Contractor self perform work and subcontractors.
- Assist in the development and acceptance of job hazard analysis (JHA), Site Safety work Plans, Public Hazard Analysis, and Environmental Management Plans.
- Engages in Site safety inspections, coordinating corrections with all contractors.
- Reviews and oversees procedures for the investigation of construction related incidents and accidents.
- Develop and implement Contractor Orientation procedures for a multi-lingual work site.
- Management level loss control reviews for all Workers Compensation and GL Claims and Safety Inspections Statistical information to develop and present technical reports.
- Facilitates all pre-bid/ post award contract meetings represent the loss control performance expectations.
- Provide general safety oversight and performance of both administrative and field safety management responsibilities.