Brasfield & Gorrie, a recognized leader in the construction industry, has exciting opportunities available for a Lean Managers accross the company.
The Lean Manager will encourage a culture focused on continuous improvement by providing lean education, training, and support to our clients and project teams in their efforts to incorporate Last Planner System and lean tools and philosophy within their current processes.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Engage various levels of leaders to coach, train and teach Lean concepts
- Facilitate and collaborate with internal departments and complex project teams
- Facilitate continuous improvement events with company leaders and external clients
- Coach and support project teams with the implementation of all components of Last Planner System
- Train and support office and project teams with various lean tools including but not limited to, Value Stream Mapping, Target Value Design, Choosing by Advantages, A3s, 5S, and Visual Management
- Challenge teams to focus on building a culture of continuous improvement, challenging status quo
- Engages with clients and designers to share Brasfield & Gorrie’s Lean culture