Brasfield & Gorrie is looking to hire a Subcontract Document Coordinator for our Nashville Office. The Subcontract Document Coordinator’s ultimate goal is to insure that all safety documents have been received from the subcontractor and that the safety department has approved these documents before the subcontractor begins work at the job site.
Specifically, the Subcontract Document Coordinator will be responsible for the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Collecting signed subcontracts and purchase orders, payment & performance bonds, signed certification, w-9 form, insurance certificate & endorsements, hazard communication program & respiratory program, workplace chemical list, MSDS sheets, jobsite specific safety plan, and other documents required for compliance with contract provisions.
- Receiving all safety documents from subcontractor.
- Keeping the project managers informed of the status of these documents and informing the project manager of any unapproved documents.
- Approving vendor numbers before subcontracts are issued.
- Validating all subcontracts in JD Edwards.
- Reviewing and approving all certificates of insurances and additional insured endorsements.
- Reviewing and approving all payment and performance bonds.
- Maintaining Subguard approvals for subcontractors that are enrolled.
- Maintaining blanket certificate of insurances.
- Maintaining all approved site specific plans.
- Running a monthly exceptions report for the region manager.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties.